Food Grade Flexitanks For Edible Oil
Are you into business where you need to transport edible oils? Well in that case you are thoroughly aware of the challenges that come with transportation of edible oils! Some of the major hassles; that come with transportation of edible oil include capacity challenges, quality maintenance, reactivity of liquid and more.
In order to overcome these challenges food grade Flexitanks were introduced in order to transport edible oils. Let’s take a look at what Flexitanks are and how they can help in transportation of edible oils.
What are Flexitanks?
A Flexitank is a mass fluid storage compartment whose walls comprise of different layers of polymers. The internal walls are made of adaptable polyethylene while the external walls are made of a more grounded joined material called polypropylene. Flexitanks are the latest iteration developed, which are ideal for storage and transportation of edible oils. Further with the use of Flexitanks it is also possible to transport bulk quantity of edible oils at a single go.
How Flexitanks contribute to Transportation of Edible Oils
There are three classes of advantages that are gained by the usage of Flexitanks, first the storage level advantage, second the quality level advantage and third the economic level advantage. These three advantages make Flexitanks ideal for edible oil transportation. The highlights of each category of advantages are reflected below:
Storage Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Edible Oils
There are two major storage level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to food grade liquid they are as follow:
- Flexitank allows and increased limits from 16,000 to 24,000 liters. This allows organization to produce and store larger volume of edible oil at the same cost allowing gaining from it through higher production.
- Flexitank allows probability of changing a standard 20-foot dispatching holder to that of a 24- ton edible oil carrier and hence giving an added advantage to transportation beside storage when it comes to edible oil, which in turn helps in saving cost for the organization.
- Flexitanks are also convenient for storage of edible oil and hence can be used for transportation through cars, trucks or sea.
These three advantages makes Flexitank ideal for storing edible oil.
Quality Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Edible Oil
There are many quality level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to edible oil storage and transportation they are as follow:
The first thing to consider while selecting Flexitanks for edible oil storage or transportation is the chemical compatibility. The material used in the manufacturing the Flexitanks should not react with the edible oil in it. Usually, PVC or PU coatings are used for storing of edible oil so that it is appropriately compatible and there is chemical reaction between the tank and the edible oil.
Temperature Control Technicality of Flexitank
Edible oil storage showcases sedimentary products, which usually have a low freezing point, resulting in requirements of heating it for discharge. The incorporated integrated heating system of Flexitank makes it conceivable to warm the edible oil for discharge without the need of additional heating pad. It is because of this reason installation of Flexitank is ideal for edible oil storage, since it allows temperature compatibility with the oil.
Working as barrier for Hydrodynamic Energy
Movement of any liquid in a closed compartment results in development of hydrodynamic energy, which usually takes place because of constant friction within the compartment. However, when it comes to storage of edible oil using Flexitanks, the ability of the Flexitank’s to avoid friction by super conduction process provides flexibility in storage of edible oil without having to worry about development of hydrodynamic energy. It is because of this reason the edible oil stored inside does not create fumes from hydrodynamic energy or through friction, resulting in thorough maintenance of quality. It is because hydrodynamic energy changes the taste and flavor of the edible oil in the compartment.
Flexitanks Eliminate Hydrodynamic Energy
Hydrodynamic energies are of two types one resulting from friction with the container the liquid is stored in, and another based on stagnant energy release pertaining to movement of the container, without the liquid itself moving. It is because of this reason the later often end up releasing hydrodynamic energy during storage and transportation of edible oil. But instead of the energy being able to make a volatile impact on the edible oil stored inside, the Flexitank’s polyethylene internal structure with polypropylene outer structure creates an absorption environment. This results in elimination of stagnant hydrodynamic energy that is created within the tank, which in turn contributes to the maintenance of the quality of edible oil stored inside.
Flexitanks Prevents Cross Contamination
The use of Flexitanks for edible oil storage keeps it same from any kind of cross contamination because these containers are disposable after use. The Flexitanks are used once and discarded off, thereby eliminating the chances of cross contamination which would have not been possible in case of using a regular tank. It is because the regular tanks are reused after cleaning, and hence chances of cross contamination remain. This allows businesses to maintain the quality of the edible oil.
Flexitanks Eliminates Temperature Fluctuation
Flexitanks are developed from double variant layer of HDPE that ensure holding of a constant temperature within the tanks, without getting affected by the surrounding temperature, which in turn helps in keeping the quality of edible oil inside intact, without getting affected by natural elements. This in turn helps in maintaining the quality of the edible oil.
These advantages makes Flexitank ideal for storing edible oil from the perspective of quality control and maintenance.
Read more: https://www.fluidflexitanks.com/using-flexitanks-for-edible-oil-transport/
Economic Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Edible Oil
There are many economic level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to edible oil storage they are as follow:
- Individual costing of Flexitanks are much less than other alternative available in the market for edible oil
- Flexitanks don’t need to be returned to the point of origin, significantly reducing shipping costs.
- With a lower weight tare it provides flexibility to expand dispatching potential at a lower cost allowing your organization to benefit from the same.
- The utility of Flexitanks decreases in the work reduction of packaging and labor care of work necessities. This in turn allows the organization to save time, and cost on their processes.
- Flexitanks can be put away for delays or intra-day delays reducing losses on bulk edible oil for an organization, since the quality of the edible oil stays intact.
- No cleaning is required for Flexitanks thus bringing down the cost by a much larger scale for organization.
- Flexitanks provides the flexibility of easy loading and unloading further bringing down the operational cost associated with edible oil transportation.
- Flexitanks provides protection against leaks, hence cutting down on cost of cleaning and accident that may occur because of leaks
- It is produced using materials that can be completely reused, decreasing ecological effect, hence reducing load of economic cost on an organization.
- Flexitank utility can be defined on a one way attribute, thus bringing down the requirement for full circle leases, saving a huge volume of income of leasing the tanks for an organization.
These advantages makes Flexitank ideal for storing edible oil from the perspective of economic point of view.
These advantages identified clearly reflect how Flexitank contributes in transportation of edible oils. So if you are into business with edible oil and is looking solution for edible oil storage, and transportation then worry no more, get in touch with us at Rishi FIBC.
Why Choose Us?
Fluid Flexitanks manufactures premium quality Flexitanks that are an exceptionally dependable and a more prudent arrangement when contrasted with customary sacks, drums, or ISO tanks. They are fit for all types of storage and transportation utility on a global scale, including ocean, land, and rail. Our Flexitanks are ideally suited for storing and transportation of edible oil. At Fluid Flexitanks our Flexitanks are manufactured by adhering to all the set standards so that none of the users get even a single chance to complain about our products. With several years of experience and expertise, Fluid Flexitanks is one of the industry leaders in manufacturing Flexitanks that can help you boost your edible oil business.