Container Liners: Types, Uses, And Advantages
Businesses all around the globe dealing in goods and products have a common requirement, which is utility for storage and transportation of their products. It is because of this reason; large amount of investment is made by organizations behind these utility requirements. These utilities generally reflect storage or transportation containers that are used by the organizations to fulfill their need. However in spite of such huge volume of investment being made by organizations behind containers for storage and transportation in order to safe keeping of their goods and products, yet it often ends up in major challenges for the organizations. This in turn pushes the organizations to incur financial losses or put in additional financial resource or other resources to rectify the mistakes. In order to overcome these challenges container liners were introduced to protect the products on transit while bringing down the challenges it encounters.
Let’s take a look at what container liners are, the types of container liners that are available and how their usage puts an organization in an advantageous position.
What are Container Liners?
Container Liners are protective packaging bags made up of many different types of materials that are ideal for the purpose of storage and transportation of dry goods and products in a cargo. Container liners can be used for transportation of products even beyond the borders of the country through shipping, while ensuring safety of product across natural calamities and changes, while being compatible with the basic necessities of the product. Production of container liners from variant materials makes it ideal utility for storage and transportation of all types of goods in a controlled environment. This clearly highlights the wide variety of proposition that container liners bring in for industries in terms of storage and transportation of products.
There are many different types of container liner available in the market. Let’s take a look at the variation available in container liner.
Types of Container Liner
There are many different types of container liners that are used globally, the list of variant in container liners available are as follow:
- Aluminum or Metalized Liner: Odor protection and moisture controlling
- Safety Liner: Ideal for bulk or heavy duty cargo transportation
- Standard Liner: For Granules and Powder transportation, helps in moisture prevention
- Thermal Liner: Helps in environmental control, ideal for wine and similar beverage transportation
- Conductive Liner: Ideal for packing explosive, sugar and chemical items
- Barrier Liner: Perfect for fungal and moisture protection
- Elastomer Liner: High density and durable liners for powder and chemical
- Fill in Liners: Ideal for food grade products
- Woven Polypropylene: Easy bulk cargo carrying liner
- Wet Hide Liner: Ideal for wet hide transportation
- Hermetic Liner: Perfect for transportation of perishable goods
These large variants clearly indicate that container liners can be used across many different industries.
Uses of Container Liners
The main use of container liner is to ensure safe packaging of products for the purpose of transportation. The container liner works as an ideal itinerary to create gap between the container and product in order to keep it safe from any type of reaction with the container. Further container liner provides assistance in temperature and other factorial control for the product within the container to keep it safe from getting spoiled or damaged from any natural element or fluctuations in surrounding environment. Thus clearly reflecting how container liner plays crucial role in safe keeping of the product during transit. However, these prospective advantages provided by the container liner depends on the types used based on the requirement of the product, clearly reflecting that selecting the type of container liner must be made wisely taking into consideration all external factors to get the maximum benefit out of the container liners.
It is because of the usage advantages brought in by the container liner, it is used across many different industries. Some of the major ones are reflected as below:
- Agriculture industry
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Mineral industry
- Waste industry
The usage of container liner being in application across such variety of industry is thoroughly based on the advantages that container liners bring to equation with its usage. Some of the advantages are reflected below.
Advantages of Container Liners
There are many different advantages that an industry can have with the usage of container liner, they are as follow:
- Container Liners are easy to install, in turn saving time for the industry
- Container Liners are reusable and hence contributes to cost saving for the industry
- Container Liners protects the cargo from contamination safe guarding it from getting spoiled
- Container Liner’s protection ensure delivery of bulk cargo in a single transit, contributing to industry’s profit making
- Container Liner helps in moisture control safe guarding the cargo from damage
- Container Liners helps maintain temperature inside container keeping the product quality intact for longer period of time
- Container Liners can contribute to heat transfer and rate of heat transfer thus safe keeping the cargo from challenges of natural element
- Container Liners facilitates easy loading and unloading mechanism contributing to faster, challenge less, and cost saving operational process for the industry
- Container liners prevents direct spillage on to the container protecting it from getting damaged and accidents that may happen because of the spillage while contributing to cost saving that may be necessary to clean of the spillage
These advantages brought in by the usage of container liner clearly highlight how it functions as a benefit for industries where it is used.
So if you are into business related to transportation of product and is looking for an easy and cheap solution to protect your cargo, then container liner is the ideal itinerary for your business. To know more about container liner or for business enquiry you can contact us at Rishi FIBC.
Why Choose Us
Rishi FIBC is one of the leading container liners manufacturers with business across 42 different countries providing premium quality products to the users. The container liners so manufactured by us meets all the necessary standards and quality parameters, thereby making sure that none of the users get even a single chance to complain. With our decades of experience and sheer level of expertise, Rishi FIBC makes sure to live up to the expectation of every user in the best possible manner. So what are you waiting for! Get in touch with us over our helpline number or our website to get proper guidance and fulfill your business inquiry related to container liners.