Flexitanks Container Specifications
Are looking to transport small or bulk quantity of liquid? Well, in that case knowing the specifications of the transportation container is of prime importance. It is majorly because that will allow you to be ideally in the perfect position to decide the size of the container you need to transport fluid.
One such ideal container to transport fluid is flexitanks. Let’s walk you through what is flexitanks and the different specifications of the tanks based on which you can decide the ideal tanks that can meet your requirement.
What are Flexitanks?
Flexitanks are the latest iteration in the development of bulk liquid storage containers for non- hazardous liquids. A flexitank is a mass fluid storage compartment whose walls comprise of different layers of polyethylene. The internal walls are made of adaptable polyethylene while the external walls are made of a more grounded joined material called polypropylene. Since the mass of a flexitank is flexible, it makes sense that it requires an outside design to help it when it has been topped off with a fluid. By utilizing previously existing standard steel containers, flexitanks are giving a more secure, better, and more savvy option in contrast to modified delivery big containers for mass fluid transportation.
Now that we know what flexitanks are, let’s walk you through the different specification of flexitanks.
Specifications of Flexitanks
The different specifications that flexitanks comes with are:
- Capacity varies between 10,000 – 24,000 liters
- These tanks can be installed in 16 feet to 24 feet standard sea container
- Made from polyethylene the tanks can be both single and multi-layered bladder
- It can be used to transport and store liquids that are not dangerous and are safe for food
- Can be used for both permanent and temporary storage of fluids
- The temperature of cargo packing can range from -20°C to 80°C
- For cargo that needs to be kept at a certain temperature, Flexitanks can be put in a refrigerated container
- The tanks are compatible with heating pad and low viscosity products-specific equipment
- Comes in multiple loading options example top, bottom, etc
- Specific flexitanks can come with system of air ventilation
- The tanks has the ability to provide anti-oxidation protection
These specifications make the flexitanks the ideal itinerary for transportation of all types of non-hazardous fluid. So if you are invested in business and are looking for the ideal solution to transport fluid, then based on your requirement you can select the ideal flexitanks that can meet your needs. To know more about flexitanks you can get in touch with us at Fluid Flexitanks.
Why Choose Fluid Flexitanks?
Fluid Flexitanks manufactures’ premium quality flexitanks that is ideally suited for storing and transportation of bulk liquids. The flexitanks are manufactured by adhering to all the set standards so that none of the users get even a single chance to complain about our products. With several years of experience and expertise, Fluid Flexitanks is one of the industry leaders in manufacturing flexitanks that can help you boost your logistic business. To know more about flexitanks you can get in touch with us at Fluid Flexitanks.