What Is a Flexitank And How Can It Reduce Transport Costs
Flexitank is basically a large size liquid container which is used for transporting liquids that are safe to carry from one place to another. Flexitank is made up of many layers of polyethylene. The outer part of the liquid container is covered with polypropylene. Flexitank is placed in the ocean container. The shippers which transport liquid products in a large amount find it very useful, as it turns out to be affordable and safe. The packaging of the flexitank is done in an enviro-friendly manner and it is used at a time. If you want to transport liquid products in bulk, then you should make use of flexitank from a reputed manufacturing company which manufactures high-quality flexitanks. It is recommended to all people to use flexitanks for bulk liquid transportation.
Benefits of Flexitanks
* If you use traditional bulky liquid containers for transporting liquid products, then you might have to break a bank. But, flexitanks are not at all expensive. The cost-effective quality of a flexitank helps the users to use the flexitank conveniently.
* The liquid products do not get damaged because of the layers used for covering the liquid container. The multi-layer protection prevents flexitanks from getting affected.
* The liquid products will not get contaminated because the user can use a flexitank only once.
* Flexitanks help you transport non-toxic liquid chemicals, pharmaceutical liquid items and liquid-based food items such as beverages, wine and edible oil.
* Flexitanks offer minimum use of labour, as it has no loading and unloading hassle and it can be handled in a convenient manner.
* You do not have to spend additional cost on the cleaning part. The bags in the flexitank are designed to throw away after the use.
* Flexitanks can be disposed which make the liquid container earth-friendly.
Loading and Unloading of Material
Flexitank is placed in a container which is approximately 20 foot. It takes around 15 minutes to install the container. After the installation, the supply hose gets fixed and an electric pump is placed in order to have a good supply of liquid. The loading process gets completed within 30 minutes. After the loading, the container can be transported with ease. Flexitanks have the requisite tools which are required for transporting various types of loading. A variety of nozzles and adapters help load and unload equipment. Steam and electricity are used for heating the load prior the unloading process. If needed, one can use a protective layer which will safeguard the load from unfavourable temperature at the time of unloading.
Related topic: What Can Be Transported In Flexitanks And Its Benefits?
How Does It Reduce Transportation Cost?
- Flexitanks designed by us can collect a large quantity of liquid cargo as compared to the traditional drums. This helps minimize the freight costs.
- The operational charges get automatically reduced by allowing the customers load more than 20 foot container.
- Labour charges are extremely low because of the faster loading process. The smart designs of our flexitank make the loading convenient for customers.
- The flexitanks of our company have a quick absorbent quality. Moreover, the flexitanks of our company are environmentally friendly.
- Our flexitanks let you have a bulk logistic solution because of the easy handling process. The requirement of less labour will bring down the logistic expense naturally.
Fluid Flexitanks – The Best Flexitank Manufacturer
What makes our flexitank best among the rest? Read through to find out.
- Our flexitanks last long, as they are constructed with multi-ply polyethylene which helps withstand corrosion.
- Our flexitanks can be availed at a budget-friendly price.
- The absorbent quality makes our flexitank endure any rough condition.
- Our flexitanks fulfil the requirements and meet the standard of the US Federal Drug Administration.
- No extra charges are needed for cleaning because all our flexitanks are highly hygienic.
Read more: www.fluidflexitanks.com/why-fluid-flexitanks-for-bulk-liquid-transportation
Get in touch with the leading flexitank manufacturer to get top quality flexitanks at a rate which does not burn your pocket.