There is no denying that flexitanks have become very popular over the years, especially for the storage and transportation of various liquid bulk items. While container liners are utilized to keep the items inside the flexitank secure and free from contaminants, according to Rishi FIBC, a prominent flexitank manufacturer, thermal liners are a particular favorite when it comes to carrying bulk items in a temperature controlled environment.
Thermal liners function as woven laminate that ensures the items present inside the containers are maintained in a sealed off temperature and humidity controlled environment. Thermal liners are best suited for items that require reheating before they are unloaded. Thermal liners are designed using WPP fabric and it also consists of polythene sheeting and aluminum foil. These specially engineered thermal liners help to reflect upto 97% of radiant energy and thus help to safeguard the stored cargoes.
Thermal lines are used for transporting food and non-food items such as wine, beers and spirits, fruit juices, fruit juice concentrates, milk powder, beverages, mayonnaise, chocolate, dairy products, mineral water, detergents, naphthalene and other heat sensitive chemicals and adhesives.
Read more : Thermal Liners for Flexitanks
Why Opt for Thermal Liners?
Certain food and non-food items present inside flexitank need to be kept safe at a particular temperature to ensure that it does not combust, spill over or cause any problem. Thermal liners are a blessing during such situations as they prevent such fluctuations and irregularities from taking place. These liners also create an oxygen barrier so as to safeguard against all kinds of contamination.
Thermal liners are quick and easy to install. They can also be reused and are a cost effective way to ensure that the bulk liquid items are transported without any glitches. Thermal liners a great choice for 20ft and 40ft container liners as it keeps the items safe and sound. All in all, it has also been found that thermal liners are far more efficient and fruitful than metalized bubble wrap.
Benefits of Thermal Liners
- Thermal liners are very easy to install and do not take much of your time.
- It safeguards against product packaging spillage and does away with water condensation.
- It eliminates 90% of the heat that is transmitted from the container to the goods.
- It transforms a standard container into a food stuff class container within no time.
- It assures you of the maximum container loading capacity.
- During overseas transportation, thermal liners help to greatly minimize fluctuations in temperature. These fluctuations are dangerous as they cause grave danger to the quality of the product. Thermal liners prevent damages and fluctuations in stability, color, appearance, alcoholic graduation, PH, flavor and BRIX grade.
- It reflects radiant heat that is created by the walls of the container, floor and ceiling.
- Thermal liners offer immense versatility and strength.
Rishi FIBC is the best and most proficient flexitank manufacturer and we also offer custom made liners for safe and secure shipping of food and non food items. Custom made thermal liners are manufactured depending upon the requirements and preferences of the customers.
We appreciate your feedback and you can leave your comments on the blog below.
Contact Us: +91 484 237951 / +91-2662-305000