Preparing Heater Pads for Flexitanks
Based on the kind of product being transport, and based on the atmospheric conditions, you can install Heater Pads for Flexitanks and maintain the desired temperature from the beginning of the load, until the discharge in the destination.
Listed below are some of the tips to follow in regards to heater pad preparation steps
- In the first tape, it is important to pull the tape off from the heater pad roll. However, it is important not to cut off.
- In the next step, place the heater pad on the floor of the container close to the doors. Ensure that the inlet and outlet hose are at the rear of the container. Unroll the heater pad in the direction of the front of the container. The unit should be placed in the middle of the container and close enough to the doors to get access into the inlet and outlet hose. It is vital to ensure that the hose lays even on floor devoid of running up the container wall. It is of utmost importance to avoid KINKS in the hose. Tie the ends of the hose down can assist.
- Line up the inlet and outlet hose to the rear of the bulkhead panel. Cut two holes 1” x 1” in the base of the bulkhead panel to drag the inlet and outlet hose through. Refrain from stacking bulkhead panel on heater hose or heater pad.
- Attach the inlet and outlet hoses of the heater pad to the hot water system (which is used at the discharge location).
- Let the hot water travel until the temperature of the product has increased as per the requirement.
These are some of the vital steps that need to be followed in regards to heater pad preparation steps
Related: Installation Guide for Heater Pads for Flexitanks
The heater pads for flexitanks are used to make the atmospheric condition appropriate for the product being transported. Heater pads are a great finding and work to make sure the products are shipped in a safe and temperature controlled environment. The heater pad essentially has a steady HDP/Valuflex hose which ensures steam and hot water flow through liberally to heat the product inside.