Rishi FIBC – Expansion at Mysore
Rishi FIBC was established in April 2007 and is a private limited company jointly promoted by Mr. Arvind Nopany and Mr. Joseph Fransis. Based in Vadodara, Gujarat, Rishi FIBC has a capacity for 5 million FIBCs per annum and is still continuing to grow. Rishi FIBC is a global supplier of choice for Jumbo bags/bulk bags/FIBCs, PE container liners, LDPE container liners, PP container liners and flexitanks for bulk liquid transportation. The fast growing Company exports its products to 29 countries and this number is still growing with each passing year. Owing to the tremendous demand, the Company has now expanded its campus to Mysore too. It has developed an 180,000 sq.ft. full-fledged campus in Mysore, Karnataka. Located close to Chennai Port, the Mysore facility gets a logistic edge.
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers or FIBCs, as they are more commonly known – are appropriate for the transportation and storage of powders, granules and flakes in addition to other materials. They are generally made from polypropylene (PP) material which is woven and are basically shaped like cubes. They are more widely known as ‘Jumbo bags’ and are popular today for a number of different purposes. There is a very high demand for them in the industry currently and they are mostly purchased for use in food production and pharmaceutical companies.
Rishi FIBC Products
The various products Rishi FIBC offers are as follows:
- U-Panel, 4-Panel, Circular (Tubular), Conical, Coated/Uncoated big bags
- Conductive (Type ‘C’) & Dissipative (Type ‘D’) FIBC
- Baffle or ‘Q’ Bag (net baffles/tie baffles/fabric baffles) big bags
- Food Grade / Pharma Grade /UN certified – HAZMAT FIBC
- Sulzer Looms Fabric
- Container Liners (PP, PE and LDPE)
- Liner Bags: Loose/Glued/Tabbed/Stitched Liners, EVOH Liner, Baffle Liner, Aluminium/Foil liner, Conductive /Antistatic liner
Click here for more Rishi FIBC Products
Why Choose Rishi FIBC Products?
- Rishi FIBC has some of the best and most talented employees in the industry. We have a very strong manpower and we know how to harness that talent and develop that skill and potential.
- We have an unmatched collective experience of over 230 years in the business and we, at Rishi FIBC, definitely know how to produce the best, most sturdy and dependable Jumbo bags in the industry.
- At Rishi FIBC, we have state-of-the-art infrastructure and sophisticated machinery which gives us an advantage over our competitors.
- We are very concerned about ensuring safety and enabling quality and we never compromise on our standards. All safety tests are carried out accurately and bags which do not meet our standards are disposed of.
- At Rishi FIBC, we also pride ourselves on our very high standards of personal and operational hygiene.
- We are fully equipped with end-to-end capabilities.
- Also, none of our processes are outsourced thereby we have direct control over every single operation.
With our recent expansion in Mysore, we are now one of Asia’s most modern and fully integrated facilities for FIBC bulk bags. We are the one-stop solution for all your bulk packaging needs, and our big bags and container liners are some of our most popular products.