Are you into business where you need to transport liquid cargo? Well in that case you are thoroughly aware of the challenges that come with transportation of liquid! Some of the major hassles; that come with transportation of liquid include capacity challenges, quality maintenance, reactivity of liquid and more.
In order to overcome these challenges flexitanks were introduced to transport liquid cargo. Let’s take a look at what Flexitanks are and how they can help in transportation of liquid.
What are Flexitanks?
A Flexitank is a mass fluid storage compartment whose walls comprises of different layers of polymers. The internal walls are made of adaptable polyethylene while the external walls are made of a more grounded joined material called polypropylene. Flexitanks are the latest iteration developed, which are ideal for storage and transportation of different types of liquid. Further with the use of Flexitanks it is also possible to transport bulk quantity of liquid at a single go. Take a look at this blog for more info visit: https://www.fluidflexitanks.com/transport-more-using-flexitanks/
This makes flexitanks the ideal liquid transportation facilities.
Advantages of Flexitanks for liquid cargo transportation
There are specifically three levels of advantages that flexitanks usage provides for liquid cargo transportation, they are:
Storage Level Advantages
- Flexitank allows and increased limits from 16,000 to 24,000 liters.
- Flexitank allows probability of changing a standard 20-foot dispatching holder to that of a 24- ton liquid carrier
Operational Level Advantages
- Chemical Compatibility: The material used in the manufacturing the Flexitanks are PVC or PU coated making them nonreactive against liquids
- Easy Discharge: Flexitanks provides provision for integrated heating system of additional heating pad. Thus making discharge of liquid easier
- Prevents and Eliminate Hydrodynamic Energy: Flexitank’s prevents friction by super conduction process and hence prevent production of hydrodynamic energy during transportation of liquid.
- Prevents Cross Contamination: The use of Flexitanks for Liquid storage and transportation keeps it safe from any kind of cross contamination because these containers are disposable after use.
- Flexitanks Eliminates Temperature Fluctuation: Flexitanks are developed from double variant layer of HDPE that ensure holding of a constant temperature within the tanks.
Economic Advantages of Flexitanks
- Individual costing of Flexitanks are much less than other alternative available
- Flexitanks don’t need to be returned to the point of origin, significantly reducing shipping costs.
- With a lower weight tare it provides flexibility to expand dispatching potential at a lower cost allowing your organization to benefit from the same.
- The utility of Flexitanks decreases in the work reduction of packaging and labor care of work necessities.
- Flexitanks can be put away for delays or intra-day delays reducing losses on bulk liquid for an organization, since the quality of the liquid will stays intact.
- No cleaning is required for Flexitanks thus bringing down the cost by a much larger scale for organization.
- Flexitanks provides the flexibility of easy loading and unloading further bringing down the operational cost associated
- Flexitanks provides protection against leaks, hence cutting down on cost of cleaning and accident that may occur because of leaks
- It is produced using materials that can be completely reused, decreasing ecological effect, hence reducing load of economic cost on an organization.
- Flexitank utility can be defined on a one way attribute, thus bringing down the requirement for full circle leases, saving a huge volume of income of leasing the tanks for an organization.
These advantages makes Flexitank ideal for transportation of liquid cargo. So if you are into business with Liquid cargo and are looking for transportation solution then worry no more, get in touch with us at Fluid Flexitank.
Why Choose Fluid Flexitanks?
Fluid Flexitank manufactures’ premium quality Flexitanks that are an exceptionally dependable and a more prudent arrangement when contrasted with customary sacks, drums, or ISO tanks. They are fit for all types of storage and transportation utility on a global scale, including ocean, land, and rail. Our Flexitanks are ideally suited for storing and transportation of liquid cargo. At Fluid Flexitank our Flexitanks are manufactured by adhering to all the set standards so that none of the users get even a single chance to complain about our products. With several years of experience and expertise, Fluid Flexitank is one of the industry leaders in manufacturing Flexitanks that can help you boost your liquid cargo business.