Installation Of A Flexitank – Flexitanks Manufacturer in India
Flexitank is a bulk liquid container made of numerous layers of polyethylene with an outer covering of woven polypropylene with volume from 12 up to 26 thousand liters, for shipping of any non hazardous liquids. It can convert a 20ft container from a dry goods carrier to a liquid carrier. Flexitanks are made using custom formulated blended polyethylene making it a highly environmental-friendly packaging medium. Flexitanks offer a flexible, dynamic, cost effective and safe solution for all bulk liquid transport requirements.
How long does it take to fill a flexitank?
Installation of Flexitank in the container takes 20 to 30 minutes, when that it is prepared for filling the liquid product it takes another 30-40 minutes.
Advantages of using Flexitank
- Cost effective and significantly cheaper than tank containers
- No cleaning cost, no disposal costs
- Low labor for filling, handling and loading
- Very low positioning costs
- Door to door delivery
- Faster loading
- Lower product loss for unloading
- No necessity for forklift to load or unload container
- No necessity for intermediate bulk storage
- Available in remote areas
- No risk of contamination
- Recyclable, clean and environment friendly
- Maximized payload due to lightweight
- No return loads required
- No delays because of obtaining bulk tanks
Know more: www.fluidflexitanks.com/advantages-of-using-flexitanks
Some tips from Flexitank Manufacturer on how to install a flexitank:
- Inspect and clean the container cautiously
- Place corrugated paper on the inner side walls and the floor then fix with tapes
- Place flexitank in a container and unfold flexitank. Unfold the face with valve totally to the outside, then fold to within in a certain dimension to make it perpendicular to the channel of the container door
- Place steel bar. Put the hard paper pipes on the lockhole, and fix with tape. Pipes can be cut short when required. Make sure the smooth side of cardboard face to inside container and use quick fastening straps to fix it onto steel bars.
- Fix bulkhead
- Close the left door and attach caution label
- Start loading
- Finish loading, close valve and fasten sock, close the other side
Related Topic: Recommendations Before Installing The Flexitanks
Installation of the flexibag in the container can take about half an hour and loading the liquid cargo might take 40 -50 minutes based on the product. The flexitank containers can be shipped by road, rail and sea, but, not all bags are accepted on the rail.