Chemical industry is one of the largest cross country moving fluid industries throughout the globe. The export and import of chemical has large scale demand in many countries along with movement of chemical from one location to the other within the country and beyond. In order to transport non hazardous chemicals an ideal container solution is of extreme importance to businesses in order to ensure the quality of the chemical does not get impacted during transit or react with the container itself. To put an end to these challenges and help businesses transport chemicals without any complications Fluid Flexitanks brings you Flexitanks an ideal itinerary that can help in easy transportation of non hazardous chemicals without the challenges and hazard it may carry.
Let’s walk you through what is Flexitank and how it can help in transportation of non hazardous chemicals.
What is Flexitank?
A Flexitank is a mass fluid storage compartment whose walls comprise of different layers of polymers. The internal walls are made of adaptable polyethylene while the external walls are made of a more grounded joined material called polypropylene. Flexitanks are the latest iteration developed, which are ideal for storage and transportation of non hazardous chemicals. Further with the use of Flexitanks it is also possible to transport bulk quantity of non hazardous chemicals at a single go.
Let’s walk you through some of the types of non-hazardous chemicals that can be transported using Flexitanks!
Types of Non-hazardous Chemicals possible to Transport Using Flexitanks
There are many different types of non hazardous chemicals that are demanded globally and hence require a perfect itinerary for transportation. Some of the non hazardous chemicals that can be transported using Flexitanks are reflected below:
- Water-thinned paints and emulsions, including acrylic
- White mineral oils
- Mineral fertilizers
- Black mineral oils
- Liquid compound fertilizers
- Base oils
- Synthetic oils
- Motor oils
- Liquid compound fertilizers
- Transformer oils
- Technical rape oil
- Hydraulic oils
- Glycols, including polyethylene glycol and methyl ethylene glycol
- Industrial oils
- Glycerin Antifreeze solution
- Tall oils
- Distillate gatch
- And other non hazardous chemicals as well
This support across such a large variety of non hazardous chemicals makes Flexitanks the ideal transportation itinerary for businesses dealing in non hazardous chemicals.
Let’s walk you through the various ways Flexitanks can help in business across non hazardous chemical industry.
How Flexitanks can help in Transportation of Non Hazardous Chemicals
There are three classes of advantages that are gained by the usage of Flexitanks, first the storage level advantage, second the quality level advantage and third the economic level advantage. These three advantages make Flexitanks ideal for non hazardous chemical transportation. The highlights of each category of advantages are reflected below:
Storage Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Non Hazardous Chemicals
There are two major storage level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to Non hazardous chemicals they are as follow:
- Flexitank allows and increased limits from 16,000 to 24,000 liters. This allows organization to produce and store larger volume of non hazardous chemicals at the same cost allowing gaining from it through higher production.
- Flexitank allows probability of changing a standard 20-foot dispatching holder to that of a 24- ton non hazardous chemical carrier and hence giving an added advantage to transportation beside storage when it comes to chemicals, which in turn helps in saving cost for the organization.
Quality Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Non Hazardous Chemical
There are many quality level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to Non Hazardous chemical storage and transportation they are as follow:
The first thing to consider while selecting Flexitanks for non hazardous chemical storage or transportation is the chemical compatibility. The material used in the manufacturing the Flexitanks should not react with the non hazardous chemical in it. Usually, PVC or PU coatings are used for storing of non hazardous chemical so that it is appropriately compatible and there is chemical reaction between the tank and the non hazardous chemical.
Working as barrier for Hydrodynamic Energy
Movement of any liquid in a closed compartment results in development of hydrodynamic energy, which usually takes place because of constant friction within the compartment. However, when it comes to storage of non hazardous chemical using Flexitanks, the ability of the Flexitank’s to avoid friction by super conduction process provides flexibility in storage of non hazardous chemical without having to worry about development of hydrodynamic energy. It is because of this reason the non hazardous chemical stored inside does not create fumes from hydrodynamic energy or through friction, resulting in thorough maintenance of quality. It is because hydrodynamic energy changes the quality and chemical reactivity of the non hazardous chemical in the compartment.
Flexitanks Eliminate Hydrodynamic Energy
Hydrodynamic energies are of two types one resulting from friction with the container the liquid is stored in, and another based on stagnant energy release pertaining to movement of the container, without the liquid itself moving. It is because of this reason the later often end up releasing hydrodynamic energy during storage and transportation of non hazardous chemical. But instead of the energy being able to make a volatile impact and cause reaction on the non hazardous chemical stored inside, the Flexitank’s polyethylene internal structure with polypropylene outer structure creates an absorption environment. This result in elimination of stagnant hydrodynamic energy that is created within the tank, which in turn contributes to the maintenance and preservation of non hazardous chemical stored inside without altering their quality.
Flexitanks Eliminates Temperature Fluctuation
Flexitanks are developed from double variant layer of HDPE that ensure holding of a constant temperature within the tanks, without getting affected by the surrounding temperature, which in turn helps in keeping the quality of non hazardous chemical inside intact, without getting affected by natural elements. This in turn helps in preventing the non hazardous chemicals from getting volatile and altering their composition.
Flexitanks Prevents Cross Contamination
The use of Flexitanks for non hazardous chemicals storage keeps it safe from any kind of cross contamination because these containers are disposable after use. The Flexitanks are used once and discarded off, thereby eliminating the chances of cross contamination which would have not been possible in case of using a regular tank. It is because the regular tanks are reused after cleaning, and hence chances of cross contamination remain. This allows businesses to maintain the quality of the non hazardous chemicals.
Economic Level Advantage of using Flexitanks for Non Hazardous Chemicals
There are many economic level advantages of Flexitanks when it comes to non hazardous chemicals storage and transportation they are as follow:
- Individual costing of Flexitanks are much less than other alternative available in the market for non hazardous chemicals
- Flexitanks don’t need to be returned to the point of origin, significantly reducing shipping costs.
- With a lower weight tare it provides flexibility to expand dispatching potential at a lower cost allowing your organization to benefit from the same.
- The utility of Flexitanks decreases in the work reduction of packaging and labor care of work necessities. This in turn allows the organization to save time, and cost on their processes.
- No cleaning is required for Flexitanks thus bringing down the cost by a much larger scale for organization.
- Flexitanks provides the flexibility of easy loading and unloading further bringing down the operational cost associated with non hazardous chemicals transportation.
- Flexitanks provides protection against leaks, hence cutting down on cost of cleaning and accident that may occur because of leaks
- It is produced using materials that can be completely reused, decreasing ecological effect, hence reducing load of economic cost on an organization.
- Flexitank utility can be defined on a one way attribute, thus bringing down the requirement for full circle leases, saving a huge volume of income of leasing the tanks for an organization.
These advantages identified clearly reflect how Flexitank contributes in transportation of non hazardous chemicals. So if you are into business dealing in non hazardous chemicals and looking solution for a storage, and transportation then worry no more, get in touch with us at Rishi FIBC.
Why Choose Us?
Fluid Flexitanks manufactures premium quality Flexitanks that are an exceptionally dependable and a more prudent arrangement when contrasted with customary sacks, drums, or ISO tanks. They are fit for all types of storage and transportation utility on a global scale, including ocean, land, and rail. Our Flexitanks are ideally suited for storing and transportation of non hazardous chemicals. At Fluid Flexitanks our Flexitanks are manufactured by adhering to all the set standards so that none of the users get even a single chance to complain about our products. With several years of experience and expertise, Fluid Flexitanks is one of the industry leaders in manufacturing Flexitanks that can help you boost your non hazardous chemicals business.