When you need to transport dry bulk products, it can be tricky as well as a time consuming process, after all not only do you risk the safety and quality of the material but it is also susceptible to contamination. This is where container liners come into the picture. Rishi FIBC, a prominent manufacturer of container liners and FIBCs helps you transform any container into a safe haven that carries bulk items and cargo in a systematic and dry manner so that your items are delivered in top order.
How Do Container Liners Help in Transporting Items?
A container liner is a safe and reliable packaging solution as you can know for a fact that your dry bulk products are safe and remain intact, regardless of the outside weather or surrounding factors. These liners protect and safeguard the integrity and quality of the transported products as it acts as a shield from moisture and contamination. It does not cause any harm to the environment and is also a great way to minimize logistical costs.
Container liners help to keep the bulk materials intact, avoid spillage and is a secure and hygienic way to transport liquid items. It so makes for efficient shipping and easy discharging of hard flowing materials.
Container liners are:
- Eco-friendly in nature and so do not cause harm to the environment.
- Minimize logistical costs to a great extent.
- Are easy to operate.
- Preserve the quality and durability of the packaged materials.
The Advantages of Container Liners
Container liners help to transport materials in a clean and safe manner while the effective packaging solutions ensure that the cargo and items inside the containers survive the test of time and are cost effective. Container liners can be manufactured using different materials as per need such as polyethylene and polypropylene. Container liners for food grade FIBC are specially designed to keep food fresh and manufactured using FDA approved materials.
Making use of container liners is not only economical in nature but it also plays a part in minimizing the environmental impact.
Container liners are the preferred choice of packaging items because:
- The liners are totally recyclable and waterproof.
- They enhance container payload.
- They play a vital role in safeguarding the packaged items from contamination, moisture and dangerous external factors.
- They are very easy and effortless to install.
- They are easy to discharge and unload.
- They minimize the total handling costs.
Container Liners Can Come In Handy for Packaging the Following Items:
- Chemicals: These containers can be utilized for the transportation of chemicals such as zinc powder, carbon black, ABS resin, glass beads, PE granules, soda catalysts, detergents, pigments and much more.
- Wastes: Ashes from organic and industrial processes, organic waste and residue sludge.
- Food and Feed: Nuts, peas, rice, cocoa, mixed grain feed, cattle feed, milk powder, ground nuts, flour, soya beans and much more.
- Minerals: Bleaching earth, cement, talcum powder, chalk, lime and aluminum fluoride.
We, at Rishi FIBC, are a reliable and proficient manufacturer of container liners in India. Our high quality and customized FIBCs see to it that the transportation and shipping of your produce and products are carried out in a seamless manner.
# 45/185, Bhoomika, Thammanam P.O,
Cochin, Kerala, India – 682032
Phone: +91 484 2379512, +91 9526299751, +91 7045490131
Email : email@example.com