Fluid flexitanks are all the rage today and for good reason too. Not only are they durable, safe and easy to load and discharge, they are environment friendly, recyclable and keep the cargo or bulk material perfectly intact to survive even the worst circumstances of shipping.
We, at Rishi FIBC Solutions, are a leading flexitank manufacturer in India with a dedicated and hardworking plant in Mysore. We attend to and address the complex as well as simple problems of all our clients when it comes to fluid flexitanks.
What are Fluid Flexitanks and how do they help?
Bulk liquid transportation is not an easy process and is quite cumbersome in itself. However, if you utilize a fluid flexitank, you need not have to worry at all as the flexitank is a secure, economic and innovative system that transports liquid items and cargo in bulk by land, railways or seaways. Flexitanks can carry around 24,000 liters of non-hazardous goods and help in a great way to transport liquid items because:
- They have passed rigorous testing procedures and so are perfectly safe for the transportation of bulk cargo.
- They eliminate stock and relocation.
- They minimize costs to a great degree.
- They safeguard the integrity and quality of the products and do not let moisture or any other contamination affect the bulk material.
Why are Flexitanks Better than ISO tanks and drums?
Flexitanks are a much better than ISO tanks and drums because:
- Flexitanks are designed for single use while ISO tanks need to be cleaned and moved immediately after use and so are not always available for use. Flexitanks can be economically maintained in stock and can be transported anywhere in the world in a matter of days.
- Flexitanks are more viable as they make it possible to reuse a standard ocean container again whereas an ISO tank needs to be emptied and sent empty to another destination owing to the fact that there are no return shipments.
- Flexitanks are completely recyclable and so do not cause any harm to the environment.
- They are much safer to use when compared to ISO tanks and drums.
Flexitanks: The Unbeatable Favorite
A fluid flexitank container can handle thousands of liters of liquid and is a much safer way to transport items in bulk. You do not need the assistance of a forklift as flexitanks are easy to load and discharge. This greatly reduces the cost of labor. It is also a cost efficient way of transporting cargo as it can hold a great capacity of liquids and so minimizes logistics costs.
With flexitanks, you get lower freight costs and minimal packaging waste while higher payloads are possible. This is why fluid flexitanks are the most trusted mode of bulk liquid transportation. They are reclaimable and are far more reasonably priced than the other bulk transport packaging options available in the market.
Contact Rishi FIBC Solutions today if you are looking for a high-quality flexitank manufacturer in India.