Are you planning to transform your 20 or 40 foot container into an efficient transport system for bulk goods? Well, in that case container liners are the itinerary that you just need. Let’s walk you through what are container liners and how it can contribute to converting your 20 and 40 foot containers into an efficient transportation system!
What are Container Liners?
Container Liners are protective packaging bags made up of many different types of materials that are ideal for the purpose of storage and transportation of dry goods and products in a cargo. Container liners can be used for transportation of products even beyond the borders of the country through shipping, while ensuring safety of product across natural calamities and changes, while being compatible with the basic necessities of the product. Production of container liners from variant materials makes it ideal utility for storage and transportation of all types of goods in a controlled environment. This clearly highlights the wide variety of proposition that container liners bring in for industries in terms of storage and transportation of products.
Now that we know what container liners are, let’s walk you through how they can help you convert your 20 or 40 foot containers into an efficient bulk transportation system.
Setting up 20 to 40 feet containers for transportation using container liners
Using container liners, any standard container can be converted into a reliable, secure, and efficient way to move rubber, mineral resources, food products, seeds, and agricultural products in just 15 minutes. Our container liners come in different sizes and can be used for a multitude of things. For example, we have liners for amosite waste and LDPE container liners for asbestos waste and more. With use of accessories like carabine, spring buckle, bungee cords, D-Rings etc the container liners can be easily installed within any 20 – 40 feet containers making them ideal for transportation of goods. As a result the container liner works as an ideal itinerary to create gap between the container and product in order to keep it safe from any type of reaction with the container along with protection from temperature fluctuation and more.
So if you are planning to convert your 20 and 40 foot containers into an efficient transportation system that container liner is just the solution you need. Let’s walk you through the advantages of container liners and how it supports 20 – 40 foot containers.
Advantages of Container Liners
There are many different advantages that an industry can have with the usage of container liner, they are as follow:
- Container Liners are easy to install, in turn saving time for the industry
- Container Liners are reusable and hence contributes to cost saving for the industry
- Container Liners protects the cargo from contamination safe guarding it from getting spoiled
- Container Liner’s protection ensure delivery of bulk cargo in a single transit, contributing to industry’s profit making
- Container Liner helps in moisture control safe guarding the cargo from damage
- Container Liners helps maintain temperature inside container keeping the product quality intact for longer period of time
- Container Liners can contribute to heat transfer and rate of heat transfer thus safe keeping the cargo from challenges of natural element
- Container Liners facilitates easy loading and unloading mechanism contributing to faster, challenge less, and cost saving operational process for the industry
- Container liners prevents direct spillage on to the container protecting it from getting damaged and accidents that may happen because of the spillage while contributing to cost saving that may be necessary to clean of the spillage
These advantages brought in by the usage of container liner clearly highlight how it functions as a benefit for industries where it is used.
So if you are into business related to transportation of product and is looking for an easy and cheap solution to protect your cargo, by converting your 20 and 40 foot containers into an efficient transportation system then Rishi FIBC is an ideal partner to support you in this aspiration. To know more about container liner or for business inquiry you can contact us.
Why Choose Fluid Flexitanks?
Fluid Flexitanks is one of the leading container liners manufacturers with business across 42 different countries providing premium quality products to the users. The container liners so manufactured by us meets all the necessary standards and quality parameters, thereby making sure that none of the users get even a single chance to complain. With our decades of experience and sheer level of expertise, Fluid Flexitanks makes sure to live up to the expectation of every user in the best possible manner. So what are you waiting for!