Flexitanks are very flexible, light as well as a collapsible vessel of the new generation which helps in the easy storage and transportation of liquids in bulk quantities. But at the time of choosing flexitanks for your business, it is of immense importance to select a trusted and reputed manufacturer like Flex Fluid. Flex Fluid is a premier flexitanks manufacturers make sure that each of the flexitanks has been properly tested and necessarily developed under the heavy-duty conditions with the ultimate focus on the overall safety at the time of storing or transporting of liquids in bulk quantities. This, in turn, makes sure that the flexitanks necessarily serve the intended purpose of use in the best possible way.
Types of Flexitanks We Manufacture
In general, there are two basic types of flexitanks manufactured by us which areas listed below.
- Transport Flexitank – This is for single use and it is applicable for installation in 20’ standard containers. As indicated by the name, this is used for the purpose of transportation.
- Storage Flexitank – This is used for multiple uses and best suited for long term storage of the liquids in bulk quantities. These are mainly used for when the liquid requires to stay for longer time durations in the flexitank.
Benefits of Choosing Flexitanks
There are a number of superb benefits as to why you should be choosing our flexitanks tanks which areas listed below.
- These tanks are ideally suited for storing as well as transporting liquids in bulk quantities that are non-hazardous in nature.
- The materials so used in the manufacturing of the tanks are able to resist a wide range of liquids that are classified as non-hazardous which proves to be highly beneficial.
- The design, materials, shape, as well as dimensional tolerances, necessarily make sure that the safety is high at the time when they are used which in turn provides the users with a long term satisfactory experience along with a wide range of applications.
- Usually, the materials used for the manufacturing of flexitanks are polyethene and polypropylene which can be easily recycled hence highly beneficial for the environment as well.
In general, the composition of the flexitanks involves several layers of polyethylene and polypropylene tubes. The lining on the inner part provides tightness to the liquid so stored whereas on the other hand the lining on the outer part provides a good support to the inner lining along with providing the capabilities to absorb a very high amount of stress like the dynamic stress that is imposed at the time of handling of the cargo and transit.
Applications of Transport Flexitank
The transport flexitank is a vessel that is installed in a 20’ standard container that serves as a very good and effective transportation vessel for only the non-hazardous liquids in bulk both good grade as well as chemicals.
- Easy one-way packaging that is specifically designed for the transportation of liquids in bulk and is itself very safe, light and solid.
- Highly economical solution for the users which provides about 30 percent savings on the costs as compared to the other modes of packaging as well as transportation such as barrels, ISO tanks, IBCs etc.
- The capacity of absorption dynamic as well as static stress at the time of transportation is extremely high which is highly advantageous.
- Adheres to all standards that are set and hence can be used without any kinds of hesitations.
- The standard sizes of the flexitanks for the purpose of transportation ranges from about 16000 litres to about 24000 litres.
Read for more: Applications for Flexitanks That Makes Them So Indispensable in Packaging and Storage Industry
Applications of Storage Flexitank?
- This storage flexitank serves as a reservoir for a huge volume of liquid.
- It is being used again as mobile tanks for the storing of liquids.
- The couplings so supplied with these tanks make sure that it becomes quite easy for the connection to all types of hoses.
- The installation part is extremely easy before the filling is done and at the same time handling is also quite easy at the time of usage.
- The standard sizes of the flexitanks for the purpose of storage ranges from about 3000 litres to about 50000 litres.
Thus, it can be quite clearly understood as to how beneficial is to choose the flexitanks for transportation as well as storage of non-hazardous liquids in bulk quantities.
Why Choose Flex Fluid?
Flex Fluid is one of the most trusted and reputed manufacturers of flexitanks who provide the top-notch flexitanks which is just ideally suited for the intended purpose of use. Being of the premium quality, none of the users gets any chance to complain and with several years of experience in this field of manufacturing, Flex Fluid would undoubtedly be the best choice when it comes to flexitanks.