The flexitanks are undoubtedly one of the most efficient solutions for the transportation of liquids in bulk quantities. Now, the question that arises at this point of time as to when should the flexitanks be used for bulk liquid transportation. So, here it is important to keep in mind that the flexitanks are the perfect solution for the transportation of non hazardous liquids in bulk quantities. Thus, it is to be remembered at the time of transportation that only non hazardous liquids are considered.
How Flexitanks are the Best?
For the transportation of non hazardous liquids in bulk quantities, a 20 inch flexitank can be very easily converted into a tank container which plays a crucial role in the facilitation of substantial saving of costs as compared to any ISO containers or other box containers with the barrels or the IBCs. In an addition to the flexitanks prove to be a highly efficient option for the transportation of bulk liquids.
Ideal Situations for Using Flexitanks
The flexitanks are designed in such a manner that they can hold about 12000 to 27000 litres of liquid depending upon the specific density of the liquid to be transported. Thus, it becomes quite important to consider the specific density of the liquid before transporting them in the flexitanks. For a better understanding of the appropriate use of the flexitanks, here we have listed some of the most appropriate situations of use.
- If the transportation of liquids requires a higher loading capacity of the container, then the flexitanks are just ideally suited for the intended purpose of use. This is because of the fact that flexitanks offer about 30 percent more loading capacity as compared to the traditional bulk liquid containers.
- At the time when there is a need of transporting liquids at lesser costs, then the flexitanks are the perfect choice. The transportation of liquids in the flexitanks significantly reduces the cost of transportation and hence highly cost effective in nature.
- When there is a need of quick loading and unloading of bulk liquids, the flexitanks are again the most appropriate solution. This is owing to the fact that the flexitanks allow very quick loading as well as unloading which not only saves a lot of time but also cuts down on the cost as well.
- The transportation of product temperatures lying between 0 to 70 degree Celsius, the flexitanks prove to be the best choice for the transportation of different food grade and chemical fluids.
- The flexitanks can be used for the transportation food grade liquids such as cooking oil, wine, juices, fatty acids or animal fats, beer, molasses, palm oil, water and a number of other similar items.
- The flexitanks can also be ideally used for the transportation non hazardous liquids in bulk quantities such as harmless chemicals, glycerine, latex, automotive oils, lubricants, detergents, additives and a number of other similar items.
Thus, it can be very clearly understood as to when should the flexitanks be used for the transportation of liquids in bulk quantities.
Why Choose Rishi FIBC for Flexitanks?
If you are planning to use flexitanks for the transportation of non hazardous or food grade liquids in bulk quantities, then it is of immense importance to choose a highly reliable flexitank manufacturer. Now, if you are in search of one of the best flexitank manufacturers, no other option would be as good as Rishi FIBC in this regard. With a highly experienced and expertise team, Rishi FIBC takes pride in being one of the leading manufacturers of flexitanks so as to live up to the expectation of each of the users.