Flexitanks are an economically viable, hygienically sound, logistically convenient and eco-friendly means of storing and transporting bulk liquid cargo. Flexitanks for bulk liquid transportation offer all the advantages you could imagine but there are certain guidelines you must follow to derive all the benefits of using flexitanks. Here we recommend precautions that you must keep in mind when it comes to flexitank loading. Following these flexitank care tips will keep your product safe during transit and make it even more convenient to load these bulk liquid bags.
Flexitank Loading Tips
- When loading flexitank, it is important that you know that only non-hazardous liquid can be filled in a flexitank. When shipping food stuff, appropriate health and safety measures should be adopted to ensure the quality of the food is not impacted during transit.
- First, the vehicle and the container should be positioned on the ground level. Only the right door should be opened. Gently remove and place aside the hose cap from the flexitank hose. Remember not to leave the cap on the top of the bulkhead.
- Use a valve at this step and connect it to the delivery hose. Make sure to keep it OPEN. If you find it necessary you can support the delivery hose from the door lock of the top container. Check that the clamps are covered and the connection are secure.
- Flexitank is now ready to be filled in with the product. While filling in the liquid, the hose should not put undue pressure on the flexitank. As the liquid pumps in, the flexitank will gradually unfold against the sides of the container.
- You can use a meter to measure the quantity of the liquid inside. Until the flexitank is 3/4th full never attempt to walk on it. Always ensure that you do not overload the flexitank. You can know that the flexitanks is full when the surface appears firm and tight. You can take a slap test to check this. The flexitank should be unyielding when you pat your hand on it.
- If you notice some air trapping do not worry as this is quite normal. The air can be released using the vent cap. Even simply raising the end of the valve will make the air to escape. You can now replace the cap and ensure it is fully tightened.
- Now, you need to close the flexitank valve. The delivery hose should be disconnected and the protective cap replaced securely. You can further cover it with packing foam or a corrugated paper.
- Inspect the flexitank carefully checking for the harness and the lining material. Check the exterior and the interior of the container. If everything appears alright, you can lock and seal the right-hand door of the flexitank.
Contact Fluid Flexitanks
Rishi FIBC is a prominent manufacturer and exporter of fluid flexitanks in India. We have a fully-integrated manufacturing facility in Mysore. We can create customized, FDA approved flexitanks for bulk liquid transportation on a short notice. Contact us to know more about flexitank care and precautions. Our experts will guide you on procedures to follow for flexitank loading as well as unloading.
Get in touch with us call: +91-2662-227100 or visit: www.rishifibc.com