Palm oil is the second-largest source of vegetable oil across the world. The oil is derived from the palm fruit which grows in tropical countries. Besides rapeseed and soybean oil, palm oil is the widely traded oil around the world. It is used in biofuel production, external cosmetics and edible products.
90% of the world’s palm oil is produced in Malaysia and Indonesia. There are many small palm exporters in Colombia, Honduras, Guatemala and Panama. Palm oil and its byproducts have a freezing point ranging between 20 degree Celsius to 65 degree celsius. It requires heating discharge when it reaches the destination.
This is when Fluid Flexitanks heater pads can be used as they have a patented reheating system which can be fixed under a flexitank to heat the cargo equally before unloading. The heater pads can be used for transporting food as well as non-food items like different oils, syrups, sweeteners, wax and glycerine.
The heating pads are made keeping in mind the requirements of a client ad it can be used for faultless and error-free transportation of all types of non-foodstuffs and non-hazardous foodstuffs.
Benefits of Fluid Flexitanks Heater Pads for Flexitanks
- Reduction of shipping costs
- Offers equal heating
- Minimum negative impact on the environment
- EC standard, Kosher and FDA approved
- Heats the product without burning them or creating hotspots
- Easy to handle due to compact size
- Provides discharge temperature within 48 hours
- Low-pressure steam of hot water can also be used
Fluid Flexitanks Flexitanks for transporting bulk liquid comes with multi-ply polyethylene construction and are resistant to punctures and abrasions. The construction of these custom flexitanks ensures hygiene and can have the capacity upto 24,000 liters. The material is highly absorbent and stretchable and can withstand all types of weather conditions. The tanks have a ball valve and a 2” and 3” release which makes the design complete. Adaptors are also provided on special request. Some other important features are:
- Maximum allowable payload additional 5%
- Minimum allowable payload is minus 10%
- Convenience of single strip
- Maximum payload with minimum residue on discharge
The capacity of our flexitanks helps in bulk liquid transportation of both food grade and non-food grade items. The benefits of Fluid Flexitanks flexitanks are elaborated as below.
- BGA and FDA approval
- Responsive support services
- Fully trained network across the world
- Logistics and packaging are very affordable
- Ensures strength, safety and durability as they are manufactured using ethylene polymers
- High stretch and energy absorption capacity
- Strict quality control checks and best manufacturing practices
- Offers the highest order of internal hygiene
- Emergency Response Program offers immediate assistance
- Rishi is a reliable flexitanks manufacturer and we ensure that the products are made of supreme quality with the help of advanced technology
- Removes traditional longitudinal seams with one-piece construction
Our flexitanks meet special requirements of our clients in the best possible way and we also adapt our products to fulfill customer needs. We offer options like:
- Top or bottom loading options
- Air venting systems
- Bulkhead options
- Single and multiple layers
- Extra anti-oxidant protection
We at Fluid Flexitanks Solutions make every effort to bring quality products for you and our products have been used by various companies worldwide with positive feedback from every end. Thus go for Fluid Flexitanks products if you want bulk transportation solutions at affordable rates.