Transportation of any type of materials is risky and you need to be certain of the quality of containers that you use. At Rishi FIBC, we make it very simple for you to choose what you need simply because our products are equally good and will satisfy all your packaging requirements.
With the wide range of advanced technology that is available today, people are getting the chance to do business far and wide and are able to transfer even those materials and substances that need special care and protection to keep them from being damaged or causing harm. Some of our products that are in very high demand are FIBCs – Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers and various other storage solutions. FIBCs are basically industrial grade containers which are specially designed to transport as well as store dry products like fertilizers and sand. Rishi FIBC also manufactures and exports Flexitanks which are used for storing and transporting liquids.
What is a Flexitank?
The Flexitank are lightweight, easy to use and economical bulk liquid transport unit. Flexitanks by Rishi FIBC can securely transport 10,000 – 24,000 litres of any non-dangerous liquids.
Flexitanks can also be used for refrigerated applications, and at Rishi FIBC, we have different types of Flexitanks available – 40 feet, 45 feet, 48 feet and 53 feet trailers and containers.
Why Should You Use a Flexitank?
- Our Flexitanks replace 80 barrels or 20 totes in one shipment.
- They are definitely way more economical than totes, ISO tanks and drums.
- Our Rishi FIBC Flexitanks can provide the lowest possible per trip cost of volume moved.
- Flexitanks provide the added benefit of safe and economical temperature control.
- They do not need to be cleaned often.
- Rishi FIBC Flexitanks are very compatible with recyclable, disposable and food-grade products.
- No forklift is needed for Flexitanks.
- They can be heated with optional heat exchanger.
- There is less slosh and contamination because no air is allowed inside.
- These empty Flexitanks can be stored very easily and take up a small space.
- They can be loaded faster than totes and barrels and hence, labor costs involved will be comparatively lower.
Rishi FIBC is a Responsible Member of COA
Rishi FIBC is a responsible member of the COA, which is basically the ‘Container Owner’s Association’. All of Rishi FIBCs Fluid Flexitanks are tested, manufactured and distributed completely in accordance with all the rules, regulations and procedures of the ‘Code Of Practice For Flexitanks’ which was established by the COA.
We Are Also Tested and Approved
We Offer Customized Flexitanks
At Rishi FIBC, we also offer a special range of customized Flexitanks which have varying capacities from 16,000 to 24,000 liters. We can also supply you with Flexitanks that have both top and bottom valves fitted. Our Flexitanks for reefer containers are quite popular especially for low temperature transportation. We also offer stand-alone Flexitanks which do not require bulk-head to be fitted.